By The Beach, Porthmeor, St. Ives

2017   Availability & Prices

Short Breaks Available Term-Time only from £85 night, 3 nights min.

or min charge £220.

                           

               

               

Summer Weeks from  April - September 2017 are FRIDAY changeover  

Bookings already taken are shown in purple

Dates shown in purple are already booked

Provisional booking can be held for 1 week.  A deposit of 25% is required at the time of booking, by  bank transfer or cheque .  The remaining 75% is payable six weeks in advance of your stay or by instalments if you prefer.  Arrival is from 1500hrs.  Departure is by 1000hrs.

See below for availabilty, weeks in purple are already booked. Provisional bookings can be held for one week

See below for availability, dates in  purple are already booked.  Please note, iphones/tablets etc may not be able to view shading for weeks booked - please ring/text/email for up to date information.